Dingo the Dissident

THE BLOG OF DISQUIET : Qweir Notions, an uncommonplace-book from the Armpit of Diogenes, binge-thinker jottings since 2008 .

Sunday 10 April 2022

'Blogger' has sent me a Notice :

'This post was unpublished because
 it violates Blogger's community guidelines.'

Unfortunately, I don't know which post it refers to.
Did it contain a Naughty Word ? 
Or was I advocating genocide ?
Or did I just infringe the Rules of Hypocrisy ?
But you'll all be glad that Blogger/Google protects you
from people like me.

: : : (later)

It turns out that the post was entitled 
A New Definition of Capitalism,

and contained the words
Constipated Vampirism.

But if you are reading this post
there must have been some other word or words
considered offensive to or by Right-minded
Sheople or an unconscious algorithm.


1 comment:

Wofl said...

Since this 'post' survives, the offensive word in the banned 'post' must have been salary-slavery !.