Dingo the Dissident

THE BLOG OF DISQUIET : Qweir Notions, an uncommonplace-book from the Armpit of Diogenes, binge-thinker jottings since 2008 .

Tuesday 5 June 2018

There was a time when

amongst most of humankind
dalliances or long connections
between people of the same sex
evinced no more opprobrium,
no more excitement
than not-eating-meat.
That time, which expired less than two centuries ago
with the onslaught of European colonialism,
probably will not recur;  nor will
economic vegetarianism.

2 comments:

Jindra K. Hrdlička said...

I wish you well and that nothing what you wrote will not happen.
Your friend Dína, now 8 years old have problems with her leggs and we have to carry her upstairs and downstairs. Walks are shorter and shorter. Her sad look is killing me. But she is brave, even made an effort to chase a squirrel, yesterday.
Take care.

Wofl said...

Dear Jindra,

My ‘weirwolf’ e-mail was pirated and I have lost a lot of correspondence. But I see that you commented on this blog some time ago and told me of Dína’s condition. It must be very sad for you. Such a beautiful person.

What can I say ? Nothing, really.

Antonín

anthonyweir AT orange.fr