DO NOT EXPECT TOO MUCH OF THE END OF THE WORLD !
|Sculpture by Isamu Krieger|
Here are some of Lec's lesser apophthegms:
- The exit is usually where the entrance was.
- He who limps is still walking.
- In a war of ideas it is people who get killed.
- I am against using death as a punishment. I am also against using it as a reward.
- Is it progress if a cannibal learns to use a knife and fork ?
- Suppose you succeed in breaking down the wall with your head.
What, then, will you do in the next cell?