Dingo the Dissident

THE BLOG OF DISQUIET : Qweir Notions, an uncommonplace-book from the Armpit of Diogenes, binge-thinker jottings since 2008 .

Thursday 21 February 2013

David Icke, a Prophet who easily fills Wembley Stadium, capacity 90,000...

(at least £40/$60 a ticket)

"What happened was that I was writing this latest book and I sat down one morning,
and I’ve had one or two thoughts about this before but they’ve come and gone,
but I sat down one morning at the computer to start writing and it was like,
and I’ve had this so many times in my life in the last twenty years,
it was like an energy field descends upon me and suddenly,
I just knew the Moon was not what it seems to be."

with thanks to James Ward


We may laugh at David Icke, 
but nothing is so ridiculous
as to imagine that human beings 
are ascending to a higher state.

No comments: