Dingo the Dissident

THE BLOG OF DISQUIET : Qweir Notions, an uncommonplace-book from the Armpit of Diogenes, binge-thinker jottings since 2008 .

Monday 15 April 2024

Poor Fragile Flower-Fairy.

Queer Mr Bradberry, male model,
says he was appalled
and psychologically damaged
by being invited (but not forced)
to have his penis pleasured
by the mouth of a man
without a snitch,  
in order to get a job he wanted
at prestigious Abercrombie and Fitch.

He did not decline the deal.
I hope the noseless guy
enjoyed a nice little white mini-meal.

Thousands of schoolboys
and boys in horrible institutions
over the decades and centuries
had to endure rather worse simply in order
to avoid years of beatings and bullying
and discrimination
before they became Lieutenant-Colonels
and Captains of Industry or prostitution.

For a glass of good cognac and a fistful of dollars
I'd probably even now
undo my fly* (some people say flies)
– though probably I would, first,
have to pee.  After all, there'd be nothing
to stop me closing my eyes.

*a flap of material permitting an opening or entrance,
as in tent-fly, theatre-fly, often applied to trousers.

In East-Ulster dialect snitch meant nose.
I am not a fan of the oversized, under-performing
human olfactory organ.


No comments: