Dingo the Dissident

THE BLOG OF DISQUIET : Qweir Notions, an uncommonplace-book from the Armpit of Diogenes, binge-thinker jottings since 2008 .

Monday 18 December 2023

Last night I had my first 'sleepwalking experience'.

I remember noticing in a dream that my feet were wet
and I was staggering, a bit disoriented;
I remember opening the sock drawer on the landing,
then stumbling into bed with drier feet.

In the morning I found two wet socks on the floor.
I could find no water or puddle anywhere in the house.
Outside was dry.
But the toilet-seat was up (I sit down to piss at night)
and the stub of a pencil was floating in the bowl. 


1 comment:

Wofl said...


The 2B pencil-stub is normally downstairs (for 'copy-editing' books). Did I go and fetch it, and then drop it in the lavatory-bowl after dipping my feet, one after the other ?
My mind is boggling and not flushing.