Dingo the Dissident

THE BLOG OF DISQUIET : Qweir Notions, an uncommonplace-book from the Armpit of Diogenes, binge-thinker jottings since 2008 .

Wednesday 12 October 2022

From what I hear and read

online and in sociological and literary sources,
normal men are constantly evaluating women
as sex-objects, and many need little encouragement
to dominate, abuse and even rape them
in back-alleys, hotel-rooms and on golf-courses.

When (in the nineteen-forties) I was very small
I thought it great fun to chase little girls across
the stony playground, into their dismal toilet-stalls
to pull their hair.  In the boys' toilets
next-door, other boys competed to see
who was the highest pisser over green-slimed walls.

I grew out of my behaviour pretty quickly,
but perhaps other boys grow into it at puberty.


No comments: