Dingo the Dissident

THE BLOG OF DISQUIET : Qweir Notions, an uncommonplace-book from the Armpit of Diogenes, binge-thinker jottings since 2008 .

Friday 13 May 2022

I am Proud To Be Bald !

To call a man 'bald' is sexual harassment, a [British] employment tribunal has ruled.  

For 50 years I haven't had to worry about my hair.

'Commenting on a man’s baldness in the workplace is equivalent to remarking on the size of a woman’s breasts'.

Ha! Ha!
Three cheers for small frontage and male-pattern baldness!

A flattering photo from many years ago.











2 comments:

Wofl said...

I have heard that, in some quarters, baldness is (or was) an indication of Good Sexual Performance – or Stamina. The latter is certainly not true in my case.

Wofl said...

More on this from a columnist on the same newspaper:

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2022/may/14/man-bald-sexual-harassment-week-in-patriarchy